We had Elizabeth and Mac's shower this weekend!! It was so much fun and we had the best time. I am so sad it is already over. It seems like we have been talking and planning for so long and it is already over. Mac got the cutest things and he is going to be the best dressed boy in the Lonestar State!!! We cannot wait to meet you Mac. We already love you so much!!!!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Elizabeth and Mac's Shower
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yea!! Your 1st slide show!
I love it!
Thank you for such a wonderful weekend!! It was so much fun and thank you for everything!!! Love you!!!!!!
Love your pictures...aren't the slide shows so fun to make and look at!
Julee
Ging....I was so sad to miss the shower! I love seeing all the pics! CA is beautiful! Cissy
Post a Comment