Sunday, March 9, 2008

Calli Ann's Dedication


Calli Ann was dedicated on February 17th. It was such a wonderful service and we are so thankful to God for our precious child. It is so amazing to know that God has entrusted us with this baby girl. What an honor it is to be able to teach her about our Jesus and I pray each and every day that one day she will love the Lord with all her heart and soul. As a mother I want so many things for her life but the most important thing I want for her is that one day she will know and love the Lord.

After the service we had family and some friends over for a lunch at our house. Calli Ann has been so blessed to have so many people to love and pray for her and her life.

Here is one picture but the rest are on our Picassa page. Someone (Kristin!!!!)needs to show me how to do a slide show!!!

3 comments:

anna and geoffrey said...

Yeah! I love this post... She's so precious.


Love y'all!!

thebarronfam said...

Yea...I am so excited. My face lit up when I saw a new post!!! The slideshow is easy to do. Go to: http://www.slide.com/arrange?bc=0&fx=0&tt=48&sk=38&cy=bb&th=0&sc=8947848

I am still in shock that there is a new post of that beautiful little girl. :)
Kristin

Molly said...

Ging-
It has been so long since I have seen that precious little girl. She is beautiful. Add us to your blog list, mollyandrodfoster.blogspot.com

love ya