Monday, November 5, 2007

3 weeks old


It has only been 3 weeks but it honestly feels like a lifetime. I really can't remember what I did before Calli Ann was here. It is hard to believe that this time 3 weeks ago I had not even met her and how much 3 weeks can change your life. I am absolutely loving being a mom. We are finally getting adjusted to things and figuring most of it out!!!! She has already grown and changed so much. Even though I look forward to the many different milestones of her life I just want to soak up every minute of her right now and don't want her to change. I look at some of my friends babies and it seems like yesterday that we were visiting them at the hospital and now they seem so big. So one of my prayers for myself and for all my friends are that they savour every minute. It goes so fast!

2 comments:

thebarronfam said...

So true! Soak it all up!!! Let's get together with the little ones for lunch soon.
Love, Kristin

Wilson's Winners said...

I know... I can't believe they get so big so fast. It feels like you were just at our house with Stirling yesterday and now she is 6.5 months old!