Aaron's grandmother came from Ohio and spent a week with us! It was so much fun having her here. I actually cried when I had to tell her good-bye. There is nothing like having someone you care for so much spend a whole week with you. I loved just sitting each day with her and hearing all of her stories, advice, wisdom and her own trial and errors as a wife and mother. We had the best week and Calli Ann loved sleeping in her arms all week. We are having to get back to "normal" now that she is gone and we cannot hold her all the time but it was worth every minute she was here with us. I actually even learned to make homemade pie crust and two different pies. I know Aaron is excited because they are his favorites. I say it is easy but I haven't tried it by myself yet. So we will see how it goes. Hopefully Grandmother can come back soon to see us.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment