Monday, October 22, 2007

Calli Ann


Calli Ann has arrived and I'm sure everyone reading this already knows. Our phone has been out since last week and I haven't been able to update. She is doing great and has already changed so much. She is actually a week old today and I cannot believe how a week goes by so fast. We are getting settled in and loving every minute of it. I never thought I could love someone as much as I love her. Our lives will never be the same and the joy she has already brought to our lives is amazing. Cannot wait for ya'll to meet her. I'll keep ya'll posted on our lives. The website below are pictures Aaron keep updated of her. Thanks for all the prayers and support. We have felt them all!

http://picasaweb.google.com/mystephensfamily

6 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

She is precious and Brad and I cannot wait to meet her! Please keep posting sweet pictures.

Emily said...

Ginger,
I am so happy for you! I know Pitty Pat must be so excited!

The Martin Family said...

What a doll! I can't wait to meet her!

The Reeds said...

Congratulations Ginger!! She is so cute! Enjoy your first days of motherhood- I know you're a great mom! Love, April

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ginger & Aaron! She is beautiful! I found your blog from a friends site and I am so glad to "see" you! It was fun seeing all my J&M friends in the pictures too! Tell Mrs. Pat I said hello. I should be in AU for the Iron Bowl so maybe I can stop by and see her!
Love, Caroline

thebarronfam said...

She is beautiful...especially in person! William can't wait for some play dates with Calli Ann.
-Kristin