Friday, March 13, 2009

We're Leaving On a Jet Plane...


We are leaving tomorrow morning for the Lone Star State!! We are headed to see the Ellis Family. We are SO excited! This will be Calli Ann's first plane ride and I am a nervous wreck that she is going to just cry. I have been on so many plane rides where a child is sitting next to me and the baby cries or screams the whole time. I always feel so sorry for those moms because there is not a thing in the world you can do. So if you think about us please say a prayer for us that Calli Ann will be content. She's got her boots on and ready to go see Mac!!! Happy Spring Break!!!





post signature

3 comments:

Emily said...

Can't wait to hear how it went Ginger! I know she did just fine!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Exciting!!!

The Northcutt's said...

La La keeps looking for new pictures of her two little Stephens girls!!!