Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day! A few days late!!



I hope ya'll had a great Valentine's Day!! I think it is a sweet day but it is a little overrated! Hope I don't offend anyone!!! We got up Saturday morning headed to Byron's for our usual Saturday b'fast! We decided to get it to go and visit my mom a.k.a. Pitty Pat for the morning!! She does so much for us and we wanted to do a little something special for her!! Calli Ann loved being at her house and exploring and seeing the cows and horses! We had a great day at her house just hanging out! Aaron and I went and had a great dinner Saturday night! Instead of doing a gift for each other we are going to a marriage conference next weekend at AUMC! I thought that was the BEST gift we could give each other. If you live in Auburn or near it is not to late to sign up still. Go to aumc.net and go ahead and sign up!! Hope to see ya'll there!!!! I have a new rule for myself that I can only be on the computer for 30 minutes at night so my time is running out but just wanted to say hey!!!


My two favorite Valentine's with their cookie cake!!!




post signature

2 comments:

anna and geoffrey said...

Look at the Valentine's long hair!! Love her :) XOXO

Julee H. Nappier said...

Ginger,

She is absolutely precious!!

I LOVE cookie cakes, too! That's what I got my fam!