Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July a few days late!! I didn't have my cord with me so I was unable to download my pictures from the 4th. We had a wonderful 4th at the beach with my family. Katie we missed ya'll! This was Calli Ann's second time to the beach and I think she enjoyed it a little more this time because she was able to move around instead of staying in one place. We did a whole lot of nothing. Laid out, ate, watched fireworks, played etc. I loved spending time with my new sister in love, Elizabeth and precious niece Isabelle! I hope that everyone had a great 4th!! Here are a few pics from the weekend.



post signature

9 comments:

The Muncies said...

too cute! calli ann is getting so big. before we know it, she'll be as tan as her mommy and daddy! :)

Julee H. Nappier said...

Ginger- I don't think Calli Ann can get any more beautiful! Mom said she saw yal down there. she just got back...she's been there 2 weeks...what a life!(:

Maggie M. Cooper said...

so sweet! i can't believe how big she's getting...hope we see yall soon!

Emily said...

Precious pictures! Love the 4th of July outfit!

The Rouse Family said...

How much fun! She is beautiful! :o)

anna and geoffrey said...

I love LOVE the picture of her with the hat and the white strings tied under her chin. Cute 4th pics!!

XOXO

Molly said...

Adorable. Calli Ann is the happiest baby around. I think she might be teething with all that drool on her sweet outfit.

Meredith said...

Ginger,
Calli Ann is so adorable! I enjoy keeping up with your blog and seeing what is going on with your sweet family. I love all the pictures.
M.Marshall

Wilson's Winners said...

Ginger - got Katies address - thank you! Please say a prayer this bath thing ends SOON!!!