Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, Aunt Katie


Katie sorry your cake was so small!!!


Katie and her girls!!



Katie and Hendley!!



All my sweet girls getting a good scrub!! Don't think I neglected Calli Ann I was holding her up!! She loves her big cousins!

On Sunday we celebrated my sister, Katie's, 34th birthday in Columbus! We ate a late, late lunch and just enjoyed spending some time with my precious girls!!! I cannot believe Mary Avnor is about to start Kindergarten! I'll look up and Calli Ann will be starting!!!! Hope everyone is enjoying the sound of thunder, I just love it!!!




post signature

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I loved seeing Calli Ann yesterday and catching up with you. We need to plan a time in the fall to all get together! Hope ya'll have fun at your 10 year reunion. Love you!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Happy b'day, Katie!!!

Anonymous said...

Time for an updated entry on your cute blog site, Miss Ginger!