Monday, May 26, 2008

Thanks, Amy


After school on Friday I was SO excited to leave but then as I was driving to pick Calli Ann up I got so sad. It was more bittersweet than anything. I am so excited to be out of school but so sad to be leaving sweet Amy. Calli Ann has been staying with the sweetest lady, Amy Smith. God truly answered my prayers when she offered to keep Calli Ann when I went back to school. Even though it was so hard I knew that she was loved on and taken good care of while I was at work. I could not have asked for a better situation for Calli Ann. When it was time to leave on Friday I thought if I were busy getting her things together I would be ok but then I started telling Landon, her little boy, bye and then when I told Amy bye I just lost it. She was crying I was crying it was pitiful but that just showed me even more how much she loved my little girl. Aaron didn't quite understand at first why I was so sad but I told him that Amy was the biggest blessing for us and Calli Ann and Amy loved on her when I wasn't able to. So Amy if you ever read this thank you for all you did for us and for loving my sweet baby. We love you so much!!


post signature

1 comment:

The Muncies said...

What a blessing to have someone you love!!!! Makes all the difference!