Thank goodness, school is finally out for the summer. I am so excited. This morning I think I actually jumped out of the bed when my alarm went off because I knew I had to get my day started. When I came back at the end of January after my maternity leave I thought I would never be able to leave Calli Ann. It was probably one of the saddest/hardest days of my life. After I got through with that first week and then the next and so on I realized I could do this. I wanted to find something for next year that wasn't as stressful but after lots of prayer and talking with Aaron and others I realized I wanted to be back in the classroom for a couple more years. I NEVER in my wildest dreams thought I would go back but I'm going back to the Preschool at AEEC next Fall. I'm excited but nervous as well. The job I've had this year has been a lot less stressful with little responsibilty. I'm in the process of finding someone to take care of Calli Ann in the mornings and all day Friday next year so if anyone knows of someone please pass it along to me. I know it will be hard to leave her again come August so pray I can find someone to fill in for me while I work. I'm looking foward to this summer and spending tons of time with family and my sweet friends who I feel I never see. We are off to Florence next Thursday for Casey's wedding so I'll keep everyone posted!! I cannot believe it is finally here! Looking foward to hopefully seeing you all this summer. Have a great long weekend.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Schools OUT for the Summer!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ginger - I will keep my ears out for you for next fall. I completely understand about having mixed feelings...things will work out - they always do. Hopefully we can get together and play this summer! So glad you have a break!
Post a Comment