I wanted to share a blog of a pledge sister of mine from Auburn, Boothe Blanton Farley. She and her husband just had their second daughter who was diagnosed a couple of months ago with a rare genetic disorder called Trisomy-18 and statistics show that her chances of survival are very slim but she is still here on this side of heaven and even got to come home yesterday. I have been very blessed by her Blog and I wanted to share it with ya'll. Their faith and testimony throughout all of this has been incredible and the way Boothe has shared her deepest thoughts and prayers is amazing. I hope you will be blessed and inspired by her and pray that most importantly through God's will He will be glorified through their precious child of God. Here it is...
http://conorbootheandgirls.blogspot.com/
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Farley Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
[url=http://www.kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big8.jpg[/img][/url]
בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - אווירה כפרית, [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/about.html]חדרים[/url] מרווחים, שירות חדרים, אינטימיות, שלווה, [url=http://kfarbair.com/services.html]שקט[/url] . אנו מציעים שירותי אירוח מיוחדים גם יש במקום שירות חדרים הכולל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]אחרוחות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר מוגשות ישירות לחדרכם...
לפרטים אנא גשו לעמוד המלון - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]
stockholm allow february haul tower keynote barring incidence adds carbonate lack
lolikneri havaqatsu
Hey,
I'm spending my time here for the children of Haiti.
I'm at this site for a non-profit group that gives time to
creating an oppurunity for the children in haiti. If anyone here wants to help then do so here:
[url=http://universallearningcentre.org]Donate to Haiti[/url] or Help Haiti
They give children in Haiti books and teach them.
Please check them out, they're legitimate.
I greatly appreciate anyone's help
Post a Comment