Monday, September 24, 2007

Fall



If you didn't know Fall is my absolute favorite season of the year. I am in love with fall leaves and just taking pictures of them. I have yet to do anything with the pictures but it is one of the most breathtaking things to me. I am in love with almost everything that has to do with Fall. I have been asking my sweet husband to plant some plants in just a few of our planters before Calli Ann arrives. So today when he got home he was on his way to Lowe's. I thought he was just going to get a few plants but instead came home with a truck load of plants, mulch, and some other things I don't know what they are used for. So I thought I would share of few pictures of Aaron planting and getting ready for the Fall season. Thanks Aaron.

4 comments:

anna and geoffrey said...

Good job, Ron! Things are looking good....


:)
ADH

The Martin Family said...

He doesn't look too thrilled to have his picture taken! But I'm sure the end result will be well worth the hard work!

Anonymous said...

OK, so this is wonderful! Was Aaron in Horticulture with me? He's got great form with the shovel!
Thanks for the blog - I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Love the Blog...I am impressed that you are updating it this frequently...gives me something to look at each day at work! :)