We are on the end stretch of our pregnancy!!! I honestly cannot believe that Calli Ann will be here in just a couple of weeks. We have been so blessed to have a healthy pregnancy this time. Everything for the nursery is almost ready and we are going to the police station this week to get the bases for the car seats in the car. I still haven't packed our bags but hopefully I will get around to doing it this week. I think I am understanding what people mean when they say "nesting" I think that has occurred these last couple of weeks. The things I have been doing are not typical of myself and my family would be in shock if they saw some of the things I have been doing around the house to get ready.
I went to my last AU football game last night and it was crazy to think that will be my last game before I become a mom. We tailgated for awhile and got to watch Tiger Walk which always gives me chills even though I have seen it a million times. Even though we have not had a great season starting off there is nothing like being an Auburn fan and being in Auburn during football season. It is wonderful and thank goodness we won last night.
We will keep you posted on Calli Ann's arrival and hopefully it won't be too long. Thanks for all the prayers and words of encouragement these last couple of months. We are so blessed to have precious friends and family like you!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
3 More Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey A&G Stephens!
I love your blog.... And I can't believe CA will be here in just 3 short weeks. I just can't wait! Hope you've had a wonderful weekend and I'll be seeing you soon!
Love,
Aunt Anna
I know you're getting so excited! I can't wait to see her! Ginger, I've been meaning to tell you to take a warm pair of socks for yourself to the hospital...my feet were freezing the whole time! You all three are in our prayers!
Post a Comment